The time you donate today will make an eternal impact in the lives of the hurting people you meet at the Mission. Volunteers are critical to help our struggling neighbors along their journey of transformation. With so many ways to volunteer, there’s sure to be one that’s just right for your unique talents and schedule!
• A volunteer application
• A volunteer information packet
• Instructions on how to become a regular volunteer.
We look forward to meeting you!
• You will attend training to learn more about what we do here at Great Falls Rescue Mission.
• You will take a tour of each facility and find out about our available volunteer opportunities.
• Volunteer orientations are held twice a month, on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm, except in the months of November and December.
• Orientations are held in the conference room in the Administration Office located through the East Entrance of the Cameron Family Center.
Please contact the volunteer program office with any questions you have or to find out about upcoming events.
Check-in below to log your Volunteer Hours.
We gladly welcome groups from schools, churches, offices and more. Group service projects can be a really rewarding experience for your volunteers and the people you’ll serve at the Mission!
To learn more or schedule your group service project, contact our volunteer coordinator.
Get updates on how your support changes lives, upcoming events, and how you can get involved.